Intensive Driving Course
You can book an intensive driving course in Perth in advance without booking a practical or a theory test. But you will need to have a theory test pass before booking a practical driving test—this intensive course is suited to learner drivers learning at their own pace.
The pressure of taking a driving test will distract you from the learning to drive process. Gone are the days when you could book a “crash course”. For example take your first lesson on Monday and take your test on the following Friday. This type of course is only suitable to those who have failed a test or two or have many hours of driving experience.
When you have learned enough to be able to go for your practical test you will now have the best chance of passing first time.
You are in total control with this type of course and your confidence will be improved.
Driving Course Available
An intensive driving course in Perth could be from a one day course (4 hours) depending on your experience. On average, learning to drive on an intensive course can save £100’s over the cost of taking weekly driving lessons. Our short 1, 2 or 3-day courses are designed for learner drivers who have failed a test or have had many recent good quality driving lessons. Alternatively, they could be used to ‘kick-start’ your driving lessons.
Driving Course Type
4 HOUR ONE DAY COURSE
- Suitable for someone who has completed a test but didn’t pass. Failed on a lapse of concentration rather than car control.
- Or have covered the complete driving test syllabus and need a quick test.
8 HOUR 2 DAY COURSE
- Pupils who are at driving test standard.
- Or someone who just failed a test in the last month and needs a bit more practice.
12 HOUR 3 DAY COURSE
- These intensive driving courses in Perth are for learners who have good control of the vehicle but require improvement on
Manoeuvres and complex traffic systems.
20 HOUR 5 DAY COURSE
- These intensive driving courses Perth for pupils with safe basic control of the vehicle have attempted some manoeuvres.
- Had lessons some time ago and need to start up again.
24 HOUR 6 DAY COURSE
- This course is suitable for pupils who have had a limited amount of driving experience. But can move the car around roundabouts and junctions on quiet roads.
Beginner Driver Courses
32 HOUR 8 DAY BEGINNER COURSE
- For pupils who can move off and stop the vehicle using the Prepare, Observe, Signal, Manoeuvre (POSM) routine and have okay steering control or really confident beginners only.
40 HOUR 10 DAY BEGINNER COURSE
- This course is designed for anyone with no experience behind the wheel. The course includes full instructional training on car controls, theory, turning corners, traffic lights and roundabouts.
44 HOUR 11 DAY BEGINNER COURSE
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to be taught at a regular pace. Learning and confidence building at the same time. Perfect for nervous learner drivers just starting.
Helpful Information for booking an intensive driving course in Perth
- You must present your provisional photo card licence on your first day to the instructor. Failure to remember this important documentation will mean you cannot take your course, and you will lose your fee.
- Total course time includes the time it takes for the driving test and dropping you off at home or hotel at the end of the test day. There is no additional charge for the use of the driving school car on the test as it forms part of a 2 hour lesson.
- Please do not make any travel or accommodation arrangements if you are not taking the course locally. Do not book time away from work until your start date has been agreed upon and a deposit paid. All bookings are a provisional start date until confirmed.
- Refreshment breaks are a part of your daily lesson time; you cannot drive for 4 hours straight, so your instructor will arrange a small break or two during each session to allow for a drink, quick bite to eat or refreshment break.
- You will normally arrange theory tests outside of driving lesson time, but you could include the time within your lesson.
- Theory test and practical test dates are subject to DVSA availability.
- Please disclose any special requirements on the note page of the booking form, e.g. height/size issues or any disability, so that we can offer the best service possible when setting the course up for you.
- Read full terms and conditions HERE.